A student at St. Robert Bellarmine School is a:
- Identifies, evaluates, organizes, and synthesizes information.
- Uses the things that they have learned, and uses them in a new situation.
- Questions assumptions, identifies biases, supports assertions, makes references, and makes predictions.
- Solves problems.
- Uses a variety of technologies and media.
- Communicates clear ideas to their audience in a variety of ways.
- Learns to think things through before they act.
- Solves disagreements in a positive way.
- Shows respect for everyone.
- Helps others in the community.
- Thinks of new ideas and work with others to complete goals.
- Has self-control, handles changes, and is dependable.
- Is responsible, helpful, honest and patient.
- Cooperates in all situations
- Shows an understanding for the Catholic faith and traditions.
- Describes their own spirituality while respecting other religions.
- Shares their time and talents with others through helping others in need.
- Sees and acts against unfairness and discrimination.
- Is a full, active, and conscious part of their parish community.
- Applies honest and ethical values to making choices.